Thursday, September 22, 2011

So how do you change the battery on a Creative Zen Stone?

I am VERY new to this MP3 player stuff.

I just got a Creative Zen Stone...not the plus...just the basic one.

I got the whole thing so far...how to work it and what not.

What I don't know is if I'll be able to replace the battery once it's out? Where do I find a replacement, how do i do it?

Can somemone please help!

Thank youSo how do you change the battery on a Creative Zen Stone?
I've never had a stone, but I've had a V and a VPlus, and I have a Msoft Zune now. I am fairly sure the battery is not replacable, at least not by you. Once your battery %26quot;wears out%26quot; (won't hold a charge, etc. I am guessing you'll need to send it back to the manufacturer (as I don't believe Creative has actual stores like Apple does) and ask them to change it for you. Honestly though, it may be cheaper just to get a new player at that point. Not to mention the fact that Creative players are known for being finicky, so the battery might outlast the player itself.



Good luck!