Wednesday, September 14, 2011

HOW DO I CHANGE THE BATTERY PERCENTAGE TO THE HOURS REMAINING?

on my laptop it only shows the percentage remaining, is it possible to change that to the hours remaining? i have a compaq laptop, with vista



any answers are accepted and grate full :)HOW DO I CHANGE THE BATTERY PERCENTAGE TO THE HOURS REMAINING?
That would be impossible, because every battery is different and battery characteristics change as they get older.



While they can hold charge for say 3 hrs when new, it may be 1 hr after 2 years.



Battery life also depends on what you are doing. For example, if you use your wireless and the DVD drive , it will last less than when you use it with no Lan (wired or wireless). If battery life is so important to you, buy a spare battery.HOW DO I CHANGE THE BATTERY PERCENTAGE TO THE HOURS REMAINING?
I have a Toshiba running Vista and get hours remaining together with the percentage when hovering over the battery symbolHOW DO I CHANGE THE BATTERY PERCENTAGE TO THE HOURS REMAINING?
Think of your battery as a gas tank in your car. The only way to change the tank is to put in some gas. The same holds true for your battery, need more they you have to charge it.HOW DO I CHANGE THE BATTERY PERCENTAGE TO THE HOURS REMAINING?
People really should read the question! I have Vista and when the charger is in it only displays the percentage power. If you take the charging lead out mine shows both power and time left but only when I hover over it with the mouse. I don't think there is any way of changing it to display hours/minutes all the time so you're probably stuck with it I'm afraid.
  • odp.net charakterset
  • what is an apr
  •