Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I change the battery in a flashlite?

the flashlite is fairly old. It is made is the %26quot;GOOD OLE USA%26quot; and Yeah I%26quot;m proud of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to break it . so, I need the correct procedure to put the correct type of battery in it. Please. The information is this: DARK/BLAZER - SUPER 11 REFLECTOR - BRINKMAN - MAXSTAR patent 741473How do I change the battery in a flashlite?
unscrew the base or the head, and remove the batteries. place in two new rayovac batteries the same way the old ones were. remember, lefty loosey, righty tighty. :)How do I change the battery in a flashlite?
are you really serious i know a 5 year old who can change a battery in a flashlightHow do I change the battery in a flashlite?
You'll most likley need to screw the end off (where the light comes out of) This should be wasy and you should be able to see a line where they seperate from eachother, the batteries should be down the middle, If this is not the case, good old google comes into hand, look up the model, type etc and you should be able to find it out there. :)How do I change the battery in a flashlite?
do what the guy say on the topHow do I change the battery in a flashlite?
screw the cap off