Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I get the battery changed in my Seiko watch?

I have a Seiko watch that was given to me as a gift a few years ago...now the battery is dead and I can't figure out how to replace it (I don't have the manual). It was purchased online so I can't really bring it to the store I got it from.



It looks like a special tool is needed to unscrew the back of the watch on the edges. I'm just not sure what type of store to bring it to - a watch stand, a jeweler, or what? Any ideas would be helpful.How do I get the battery changed in my Seiko watch?
Go to a reputable jeweler, department store watch section, or any other venue which has experienced people. Better still find a Seiko dealer who will put in a new battery. Trying to do it yourself really isn't worth the effort since you really don't save much money. Usually these sources have fresh batteries.How do I get the battery changed in my Seiko watch?
Hi,



You could take the Seiko watch to the jewelry shop inside Sears.



--Cheers,

Mauricio
  • Baby crows starving
  • connecting database
  •