Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The radio code for my MercedesBenz radio did not work after I change the battery.Can I know if radio is good?

My MercedesBenz ML 320 2000 radio did not access the code after I change the battery. I have decide to take it to the dealer and they said it did not work. How can I be sure that the radio is dead and no other part. It turn on good, but only ask for the code. I have entered and did not acepted. Please if someone know something more I will appreciated. I want to be sure before buying a new one.The radio code for my MercedesBenz radio did not work after I change the battery.Can I know if radio is good?
You might try a high end radio shop, the radio wont work because its memory of the code is gone. If that can't get the tunes back in your car then search the web fro a Mercedes help page. That system is to prevent the radio from being used after it

was stolen.



Good luck....