Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change the battery in my Braun 5520 electric razor?

It appears seamless but I know there has to be a way to change the battery.How do I change the battery in my Braun 5520 electric razor?
In most cases, you can buy a new razor for the what the new battery would cost.How do I change the battery in my Braun 5520 electric razor?
well, the last guys comment was just wrong. I repair shavers for Braun, Norelco and other brands. most new shavers priced at $100-$200, battery replacement is worthwhile. We charge $29.99 for most models and that adds another 5-6 years to the life of the shaver until the next time it needs batteries

Report Abuse

How do I change the battery in my Braun 5520 electric razor?
on the 5520 model, there are two round screw covers at the bottom. use the edge of a razor blade to remove them. then remove the screws. the outer body will now slide off of the inner unit.

Report Abuse