Saturday, November 20, 2010

How can I change the battery display options on a Sony Vaio laptop with Vista?

I also have a Dell Inspirion (on XP) and I have always been able to change the battery settings - things like what percentage of battery life I want to receive the various messages and when I want it to shut down. (I dont have my Dell laptop with me to confirm exactly where I change the setting and what the options are). I can find on the Vista/Sony laptop where I change the power saving options but not the actual display options for the battery life.How can I change the battery display options on a Sony Vaio laptop with Vista?
Select the %26quot;maximum battery life%26quot; can be extended battery life, but not very long, in fact, the use of laptop battery time was not very long, what the manufacturers say that the longest use of 3-4 hours are bluffing, and I ASUS used, and now IBM have used this way, do not worry, the battery itself, no problem!