Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to change batteries in my flash for my camera?

how do you open the door to change batteries in my flash for my camera? it is called a sunpack.the door is on the side. when i push it in and slide down it dont open.How to change batteries in my flash for my camera?
First you need to tell us what model Sunpak flash you have. That said most battery compartment doors are as you tried %26quot;push in and slide down%26quot;(or to one side). I suspect you have batteries that have leaked. But you can ask %26quot;the horses mouth%26quot; by going to the Sunpak site: tocad.com/service.html

Please anybody reading this DO NOT store your flash units with the batteries in them. The result is not only a pain in the neck but in 100% of the cases there is no warranty when you do this and the batteries go bad %26amp; leak.
  • benefits from computer viruses
  • game rental service
  •