Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Anyone know how to change a wireless mouse battery?

I have a new computer that I got from my parents this year and it comes with an HP wireless mouse. The thing is, it's getting on low batt and I'm wondering how to change it since there seems to be no opening to change the battery. Can anyone help? Thanks.Anyone know how to change a wireless mouse battery?
Typically there will be a button which is usually hidden. The button will release the cover to the batteries.



Sometimes, after changing the batteries, there is a sync button that has to be pressed, in order for the wireless device to start communicating with the receiver.Anyone know how to change a wireless mouse battery?
without mine in front of me --let me see if i remember-- I thank your right it's very to get to the batteries..I believe that with a lot of patients you can get to it just undernearth you clicker