Thursday, June 2, 2011

My daughter bought a 99 Mercedes ML 320 it has a Bose stereo, how do you reset stereo after changing battery?

The person who originally owned the car changed the code and dealers have not been able to help her with security code.My daughter bought a 99 Mercedes ML 320 it has a Bose stereo, how do you reset stereo after changing battery?
u are screwed unless you want to go through all the possible combinations. Maybe look in the owners manual and maybe the previous owner wrote it down in there. Or if you could try and contact the previous owner.My daughter bought a 99 Mercedes ML 320 it has a Bose stereo, how do you reset stereo after changing battery?
i just bought my 1st car, a mercedes ml (04) and i had the same problem but i found th ecode in my owners manual....its on a small card on the right hand side

Report Abuse

My daughter bought a 99 Mercedes ML 320 it has a Bose stereo, how do you reset stereo after changing battery?
There are some electronics shops that can unlock your stereo, try to search the internet, but still, best place to go is your dealer. Call different dealer, they may need to remove your stereo for serial number but I think they can get the code even if the radio is from different car.My daughter bought a 99 Mercedes ML 320 it has a Bose stereo, how do you reset stereo after changing battery?
track the original owner down. u can do so by carfax.com or the DMV or the mercedes dealer itself with the serial number. most ex owners are cool and will provide u with info on the car.