Thursday, June 2, 2011

How to i change the battery on my fake rolex???

i need to know can i go to a jeweler and get the battery fixed. Will i get in trouble? The watch i a fake date-just that has a battery. where is the battery located on a fake rolex?How to i change the battery on my fake rolex???
I am a jeweler and lots of people have fake rolex's. We don't care what kind of watch you have, we are not the police, we simply are going to change your battery.How to i change the battery on my fake rolex???
Take off the back, and you should see a battery. It is best for amateurs to have jewelers or watch dealers change batteries. Fake Rolexes are not worth much, but why mess one up? I have never heard of anyone getting into trouble over owning fake watches. The ones who make them and sell them may have problems. I do not see that anyone should worry about a %26quot;Datejust%26quot; that is so fake that it uses batteries.How to i change the battery on my fake rolex???
you can go to the mall and they will do it no problemsHow to i change the battery on my fake rolex???
take it to walmart they change watch batteries-no questions asked!How to i change the battery on my fake rolex???
hahahahaha your funny.

umm... i think that if you go to the not so fancy jewlers there wont be a problem at all.

good luck.